The Aqua View Brushed Nickel RV SHOWERMISER Unit is a water saving system that attaches to the showerhead in your RV, trailer, camper, boat or anything with a shower.
Important Note: Must have a return line ran from shower to non-pressurized side of water pump or a freshwater tank for this to work. (Please refer to the live installation video under the instructions tab above).
- Recycles cold water that normally goes down the drain back into the fresh water tank.
- In under 4 seconds, the SHOWERMISER shows when hot water has arrived by using unique color-changing technology.
- Simply flip the lever back to the RV showerhead and you're ready to go.
- "Extended Stay” technology gives you the ability to stay out in your RV longer by conserving both your fresh and gray water capacities up to 40%.
- Saves time, money and is environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean, use water and a soft cloth.
- Tube changes color at 91 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 100% brass construction with less than 2% lead content.
- Allows you to fill the fresh water tank from inside your RV instead of outside, follow these steps:
- Do not disconnect your outside water source.
- Check your control panel to see how much fresh water you have in your water tank.
- Turn the SHOWERMI$ER lever/valve to bypass the shower head.
- Turn the cold water shower valve to full pressure.
- Keep an eye on the water control panel.
- When it shows full, turn off the shower valve.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes (1) SHOWERMI$ER Unit, (1) Brushed Nickel Diverter Valve, (1) custom-threaded through wall pipe and (1) lock nut and washer to secure unit tightly against the shower wall.
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Aqua View Brushed Nickel RV SHOWERMI$ER Unit
How To Install:
- SHOWERMI$ER connects anywhere on the non-pressurized side of the freshwater system (for example, the fresh water tank or the input side of the water pump).
- Simply remove the shower head and attach this unit.
- Line up and mark where the return line will be.
- Drill a single hole in your RV shower wall through to the inside wall where the other plumbing is maintained.
- Using the provided lock washer, tighten the SHOWERMISER snugly against the wall.
- Using a return line with a 1/2″ female pipe thread fitting, attach the return line to the Aqua View unit.
- Lastly, connect the other side of the return line to anywhere it is convenient on the non-pressurized side of the freshwater system.