Storing your 50 Amp RV power cord has never been easier or more practical than with Glendinning's Cablemaster Reel. Just pull out the amount of power cord you need to make your connection. Then when your done push the button and the Cablemaster will quietly retract and store the power cord on the reel. It is by far the simplest way to handle your RV power cable.
- Effortless push button cable retraction and storage.
- No more heavy pulling! Glendinning's unique drive motor mechanism disengages itself when the cable is extended for "Zero Effort" Pull Out Force.
- "EZ Out" Plug comes with an integrated handle which allows you to easily disconnect the power cord from the campsite receptacle.
- The integrated guide roller helps guide the cable as it is retracted on the reel, as well as providing a positive stop when the cable is fully retracted.
- LED power indicator conveniently located on plug, let's you know the power is available to the cord.
- Includes 36 feet of 50 amp power which is stored in the smallest possible area.
- Durable design is built to last and provide maintenance free use.
- Includes detachable mounting base, power switch and 3' pigtail.
- Fully tested and approved by ETL & CSA.
- Limited 1 year warranty.
- Dimensions: 14.6" L x 11.4" W x 15. 9" H
- Motor Voltage: 12 VDC
- Motor Amps: 5-7 Amps with a peak load of 15 Amps
- Motor Switch: Momentary with 3' Leads
- Power Cord: 50 Amp
- Power Cord Length: 36'
- Power Cord Type: SOW Super Flex #6 awg x 3 / #8 awg x 1
- Power Cord Plug: Molded 4 Prong with LED Power indicator & EZ-Out Lever
- Pigtail Type: SOW Super Flex #6 awg x 3 / #8 awg x 1
- Pigtail Length: 3'
Glendinning Cablemaster Motorized 50A RV Power Cord Reel