Handling your bulky RV power cable has never been easier with the Glendinning CRR50-12 Cablemaster Power Cord Reel. Simply pull out how much cable you need from the reel, then retract easily with the built-in "zero effort" retraction motor.
- Unique drive motor mechanism disengages when the cable is extended for "zero effort" pull out force.
- Features an EZ unplug lever for easy disconnection from campsite power sources.
- "Guide roller" automatically guides the cable onto the hub (drum) during retraction.
- Undercoach roller assembly (not included) protects your power cable from scratches or damage while extending or retracting from your coach, see part 04069-1
- Includes 36 feet of 50 amp power which is stored in the smallest possible area.
- Durable design is built to last and provide maintenance free use.
- LED lights indicate sufficient power.
- Includes detachable mounting base, power switch, and 3 ft pigtail.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Operating Current: 5-7 amps nominal, 15 amp peak load.
- Cable Specs: 6/3 and 8/1 SOW 90-degrees C rating.
- Cable Length: 36 ft.
- Weight: 48 lbs (including 36 ft of 6/4 cable).
- Dimensions: 14.6" L x 11.4" W x 15.9" H.
- Fully tested and approved by ETL and CSA.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Glendinning Cablemaster Motorized 50A RV Power Cord Reel - 36 Ft