Buckeye Fabric Finishing Company created CANVAK RV Awning Water Repellent Finish to protect tents, tarps and covers. The heavy-duty protective coating provides a shield like layer that repels water and mildew, prolonging the life of cotton/polyester blends, etc. This product applies wet, and dries as a thin wax film on your choice of fabric. Please test the product first on some old fabric to see the final results!
- Provides your fabric gear with a protective layer that resists water and mildew.
- Brush-on application can be applied to RV Awnings, canvas tents, and other heavy-duty fabrics.
- Manufactured by the leading Coating Company in the United States.
- This product is not recommended for use on synthetic materials.
- Apply this product with a sprayer for better results.
- Weight: 0.44 lbs
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Clear
- Limited 90 day warranty.
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air! Hazardous item.
- Can be applied to cotton ducks
- cotton flannels
- cotton/polyester blends
- cotton/nylon blends
- and polyester fabrics
Buckeye RV Awning Water Repellent Finish