The Aqua View Chrome RV SHOWERMISER Unit is a water saving system that attaches to the showerhead in your RV, trailer, camper, boat or anything with a shower.
Important Note: You must have a return line running from your shower to the non-pressurized side of your water pump or a freshwater tank for this unit to work.
- Redirects cold water that normally goes down the drain back into the fresh water tank.
- Allows you to fill the fresh water tank from inside your RV instead of outside.
- Compatible with any RV shower, including tankless systems.
- "Extended stay" technology allows you to stay out in your RV longer by conserving both your fresh and gray water capacities up to 40%.
- Saves gray water tank capacity.
- Saves time, money, and is environmentally friendly.
- Displays when the hot water has arrived by using its unique color-changing technology.
- Tube changes color at 91 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simply flip the lever back to the showerhead and you're ready to go.
- Easy to clean, just use water and a soft cloth.
- 100% brass construction with less than 2% lead content.
- Includes (1) SHOWERMI$ER Unit, (1) Chrome Diverter Valve, (1) custom-threaded through wall pipe, and (1) lock nut and washer to secure the unit tightly against the shower wall.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Aqua View Chrome RV SHOWERMI$ER Unit
How To Install:
1. Remove the shower head and attach the SHOWERMI$ER unit.
2. Line up and mark where the return line will be.
3. Drill a single hole in your RV shower wall through to the inside wall where the other plumbing in maintained.
4. Using the provided lock washer, tighten the SHOWERMI$ER snugly against the wall.
5. Using a return line with a 1/2" female pipe thread fitting, attach the return line to the Aqua View unit.
6. Lastly, connect the other side of the return line to anywhere it is convenient on the non-pressurized side of the freshwater system.
To fill your fresh water tank from the inside, follow these steps:
- Do not disconnect your outside water source.
- Check your control panel to see how much fresh water you have in your water tank.
- Turn the SHOWERMI$ER lever/valve to bypass the shower head.
- Turn the cold water shower valve to full pressure.
- Keep an eye on the water control panel.
- When it shows full, turn off the shower valve.