The Coleman Mach Roughneck Air Conditioner gives you plenty of high-efficiency cooling power, but it also has a lot of inner strength to handle rugged, off-road and heavy industrial vehicle applications.
Note: Requires a Ceiling Assembly (sold separately) if switching brands, or for first-time installations.
- Superseded from part 48203C9665
- The motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to prevent distortion of the angle of the blower wheel
- Ensures a free turning action
- Fixes the motor's position in relation to the blower
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion
- Sealed shaft to protect against damage from the elements
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud
- All-copper tubing and gas-flux brazed joints ensure long life
- Charged with eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Medium profile unit
- Cooling Capacity: 13,500 BTU
- Heater assembly is sold separately, see part 9233A4551
- Voltage Rating: 120 VAC, 50HZ
- Ampere Rating: 13.1
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 320
- Fits standard 14" x 14" vent opening
- Exterior Shroud: 38" L x 26.1" W x 13.8" H
- Interior Shroud: 22.1" L x 21" W x 2.2" H
- Air Conditioner Weight: 79.5 lbs
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
Important Shipping Info: If you are shipping to a residence and/or need a lift gate (help getting the product off the truck), please let the carrier know when they call to set up the delivery date. This product ships by ground only.
Coleman Mach Roughneck RV Rooftop Air Conditioner - White - 13.5K