The Eaz-Lift Screw-On Left/Driver Mount Friction Sway Control does not create noise problems and does not reduce road clearance. Eaz-Lift Screw-On Left Mount Friction Sway Control are easily released when road conditions do not warrant their use, unlike cam action type sway controls that depend upon hitch weight to operate and cannot be released on icy and oily road conditions where straight line action would possibly impair driving control. Also, Eaz-Lift Screw-On Left Mount Friction Sway Control do not lose sway control ability in turns.
Eaz-Lift Screw-On Left Mount Friction Sway Control
- Minimizes sway caused from passing trucks and sudden wind gusts
- Double friction disc brake principle provides constant sway abatement
- Removes for easy storage
- Attaches with easy socket and spring clip connectors
- Zinc plated slide bar for smooth consistent action
- Includes: (1) Sway control arm, (1) Ball, (1) Ball plate, hardware and instructions
- Note: Not for use on trailers with surge brakes. Trailers over 25 feet long or smaller broad-sided trailers may require two sway controls.