The Drip Dry Spotless RV Water Filter And Wash System is a new innovative system designed to de-ionize your drinking water while also functioning as a washer hose for the outside of your RV.
- The clear polycarbonate canister and filter cartridge allow you to see color changes in the resin and know when the cartridge needs recharging.
- Bypass valve allows you to use unfiltered water for wetting, washing, and rinsing.
- Features a 'Di-resin' cartridge with a 20-micron sediment filter exclusive to this system.
- 'Di-resin' eliminates total dissolved solids (TDS) using a +/- charged ion-exchange process.
- Built-in flow restriction increases the water 'dwell time' so the ion-exchange process is more effective.
- Di-resin removes rust particles, sediment, and calcium particles that come from old water pipes.
- Di-resin is most economical and effective for water less than 100 ppm. It will still work with 100-140+ ppm but will not last for more than 20 washes.
- Tested and provides more than 250 gallons of deionized water before the di-resin is used up.
- Gallon capability depends on the quality of your local water source.
- Reusable filter can be recharged with resin packs.
- Best used with water with TDS or PPM levels <100ppm.
- Handle allows you to move around your vehicle and helps reduce over-spraying.
- Compact for travel and cost-efficient system.
- Makes detailing your vehicle much easier when minerals are not deposited onto your paint and chrome.
- Includes (1) 10" x 3.5" canister, (1) refillable cartridge, color changing di-resin, (1) 50 ft 'X-panding' hose, (1) 9 setting soap gun, (2) carbon block / 5m filters, and (1) TDS meter to measure the particulate in the local water.
- 1-Year Parts Manufacturer Warranty.
Drip Dry Spotless RV Water Filter And Wash System