The Dutton Lainson Corp (Durapatch UV ) ; 3"x2" patch ; For Holding Tanks/ Fresh Water Tanks is an easy to use UV or Sunlight activated . The patch is not harmful to skin, non-flammable and, non-toxic. FDA approved safe.
- Used to Repair Holding Tanks / Fresh Water Tanks
- Reinforced Polyester / Plastic
- Easy to apply, simply peel and stick
- Temperature resistant from -40 deg C to 100 deg C
- Flexible , Waterproof, and Weather/ UV resistant
- Bonds To All Tank Surfaces ( Polyethylene, Galvanized & Stainless Steel )
- Resistant Against Many Chemicals, Solvents & Oils
- Dimensions: 2" wide x 3" long
- UV Activated Self Adhesive
Dutton Lainson Corp 56711 (Durapatch UV ) Roof Repair Tape ; 3"x 2" patch ; For Holding Tanks / Fresh Water Tanks
Make sure surface is clean and dry before using. Cut the patch to the desired size before exposing to sunlight and return unused material back in the foil protective bag.
Remove the peel and stick backing then apply sticky side down and press firmly.
Remove film on the top side to expose to Uv or sunlight and begin the Curing process. Curing takes (5) minutes on sunny days and up to (50) minutes on cloudy or over cast days.
This product can be activated indoors with a UV light with a minimum of 51 lumens.