- MicroSealant Technology.
- Bonds two surfaces of similar or dissimilar materials and stops leaks.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE , SBS, APP modifieds, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, tiles, shingle, coated and non-coated aluminum and metal roofs, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB board, shielding membranes, etc.
- Seals roof tears, equipment curbs, skylights and much more.
- It can be rolled into a ball or rope to fill a hole or form a gasket.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- Permanent leak repair tape.
- Dimensions: 1" width, 50' length.
- Limited 15 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
RV 1" x 50' Doublestick Leak Repair TapeThe Eternabond Doublestick RV Leak Repair - 1" x 50' uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, using this formula on both sides of the tape. It is great for use on roof tears, equipment curbs, skylights and much more. This is perfect for use as tape, sealing two surfaces together, rolled into putty sealing holes, used as a gasket when installing windows and making repairs to the roof on your motor home, RV, trailer or any other area.
Never Worry About Leaks With EternabondThis double-sided adhesive tape is durable and easy to apply, once bonded you will almost never have to worry about leaks in your RV, trailer or motor home again. The application can also be done in temperatures between 150 F and -20 F degrees, if its 40 F or below use Eternaprime to treat the surface. Doublestick makes a permanent air, moisture and water-tight seal and can withstand all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions including temperatures as low as -70 F degrees.
Double-Sided SealBefore applying, the surfaces must be clean and dry, you can use the Eternaclean for an easy clean. For application, When bonding two surfaces together, release the liner on one side and apply to the first surface, using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process. Then take of the second liner and place second surface over top and press down, apply pressure to create the bond. When using this as a putty, pull both sides of the release liner off and roll into a ball or rope and fill the gap or hole to make a tight seal.
Technical Specs.Adhesion: 19lbs+/in width
Application temperature: 150°F to -20°F ambient
Dielectric Strength: Exceeds 12 kV
Elongation: > 500 %
Insulation Resistance: 10 to the 6th power megaohms.
Flexibility: ½" radius at -30°F
Flexibility Temperature Range: -70ºF to >200ºF
Permanence: .001 perms maximum
Pliability: No cracks in membrane
Shelf Life: Up to 5 years
Roll Size: 1" x 50'
Total thickness: 60 mils
Water vapor test (ASTME 96B): .005 grms/100” sq./24hrs/100°F