The Firestone 2071 Rear Axle Ride-Rite Kit for Chevrolet, Dodge, GMC and Ford are convoluted air springs that can be mounted between the suspension and frame of your vehicle. This kit is designed to improve your ride and handling, and to reduce suspension fatigue. Ride-Rites are equipped with individual inflation valves, so you can level your vehicle front-to-rear or side-to-side when carrying off-center loads.
Note: This kit will not fit the 1997-present Light Duty F250 Under 8,500lbs GVWR. Use F250 Model 2320 for Light Duty.
- No drilling required, offering easy installation
- Maintains the stability of your vehicle even with off-center loads
- Lightens the contact between axle and frame, reducing your chances of bottoming out
- Levels uneven loads to ensure a safe transport
- Reduces the strain on your rear suspension, preventing permanent sagging and friction in the leaf springs
- Air bags adjust manually, side to side, with individual inflation valves to offer a smoother, and more stable ride
- Improves steering and breaking control when towing your trailer
- Installation time: 1-2 hours
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Load capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Min PSI: 5 PSI
- Max PSI: 100 PSI
- Includes: (2) air springs, installation hardware and installation instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Note: The Ride-Rite kit will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
Firestone Rear Axle Ride-Rite Kit - Chevy/Dodge/GMC/Ford