The Blue Ox BX2639 Baseplate For 2013-2018 Ford C-Max is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Part Number: BX2639.
- Fits 2013 thru 2018 Ford C-Max (includes Hybrid and Energi).
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Tab Height: 12".
- Tab Width: 20".
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- The baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either a motorhome mounted towbar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used for vehicles weighing over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2013-2018 Ford C-Max (Includes Hybrid & Energi)