This Ranger Pickup 2007 to 2011 2WD Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your FORD Dealer to insure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- DIY bolt on application
- Part Number: BX2187
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Tab Height: 18.5"
- Tab Width: 18"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Fits Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha and Allure tow bars
- 3-Year warranty
- Made in USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Ford Ranger Pickup Blue Ox Base Plate 2WD