The Blue Ox BX2195 Baseplate For 2007-2011 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD/2011 Ranger Edge 2WD is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits a 2007 thru 2011 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD, or 2011 Ford Ranger Edge 2WD.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Part Number: BX2195
- Tab Height: 21".
- Tab Width: 17".
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Requires some trimming of the air dam.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off after installation.
- Use only with motorhome mount tow bars or the BX8833 or BX88151 adapters (not included).
- Removable tabs with only one (1) hole will not attach to car mount tow bars or other adapters.
- The Acclaim may only be used with removable tab baseplates that have a 22” or greater spaced tabs.
- The Adventurer may be used with baseplates having 18”-41” spaced removable tabs.
- The Ambassador may only be used with 24” spaced removable tabs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2007-2011 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD/2011 Ranger Edge 2WD