The FriLight 8812NLCRLG4S3RD6WW is a recessed, screw mount ceiling light that features a dual-color, energy-efficient LED bulb that lasts up to 50,000 hours and produces less heat to keep your living space cooler.
- Features 3 red LEDs and 6 warm white LEDs.
- Instructions: This bulb illuminates the red LEDs when turned on. Turn your switch (switch not included) off and on within 3 seconds to change to warm white LEDs. To turn it back to red, turn your switch off, wait 4 seconds, then turn back on.
- Power Specs: 12V DC, 1.3 watts.
- LED Color: Red, warm white.
- Lumens: 15 red, 117 warm white.
- Color Temperature: 3200K warm white.
- Contains no filament or breakable glass.
- Consumes up to 5 times less power than ordinary halogen or Xenon bulbs.
- No EMI (electromagnetic interference).
- Fused for protection from entire circuit outage.
- Shock resistant.
- No mercury, environmentally friendly.
- Screw mount (3 holes on 3.42" equilateral triangle).
- 2-wire hookup for RV or boat DC voltage system.
- Not polarity sensitive, either wire can go to "+" positive or "-" negative DC.
- Each fixture has 2 holes which are attached to the ceiling with screws (not included).
- Plastic fixture with a convex spiral lens.
- Trim/Bezel Color: Chrome.
- Outer Diameter: 4.75".
- Cutout: 3.25".
- Recessed Depth: 1".
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
FriLight Mars Dual-Color LED Light With Chrome Trim - 3 Red, 6 Warm White