The JR Products GSNI-4900-60 Gas Spring 7.5" Length 60 Lb Force has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
Installation and removal: For installing the gas spring all you have to do is push it on. To remove you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up on the flat-side of the metal head on the backside. Recommend wearing eye protection when removing as the springs can snap.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products
- Easy to install
- Force (lb): 60
- EL - Extended Length (in): 7.5
- Attaches to a 10 mm ball
- Compressed Length (in): 6.08
- S - Stroke (in): 2
- D - Rod Diameter (mm): 6
- Tube Diameter (mm): 15
- Sold in quantities of 1
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Note: If there are 2 springs/props, replace them both to keep door life balanced.
Note: Mounting brackets sold separately.
JR Products Gas Spring 7.5" Length 60 Lb Force