The JR Products GSNI-4900-60 Gas Spring has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors, and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading.
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible.
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products.
- The gas spring contains petroleum-based lubricating oil.
- Output Force: 60 lbs.
- Compressed Length: 6.08".
- Extended Length: 7.5".
- Attaches to a 10mm ball.
- Stroke: 2".
- Rod Diameter: 6mm.
- Tube Diameter: 15mm.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
JR Products Gas Spring, 6.08 - 7.5", 60 Lbs Force