The JR Products GSNI-6687 Gas Spring 26" Length 74 Lb Force has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
Installation and removal: For installing the gas spring all you have to do is push it on. To remove you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up on the flat-side of the metal head on the backside. Recommend wearing eye protection when removing as the springs can snap.
- Replacement for GS-6687
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products
- Easy to install
- Force: 74 lbs
- Extended Length: 26.32"
- Compressed Length: 15.82"
- Stroke: 10.50"
- Rod Diameter: 8mm
- Tube Diameter: 18mm
- Mounting brackets not included
- Gas Spring Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Sold individually
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Note: If there are 2 springs/props, replace them both to keep door life balanced.
JR Products Gas Spring 26" Length 74 Lb Force