The JR Products GSNI-2300-80 Gas Spring has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors, and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading.
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible.
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products.
- The gas spring contains petroleum-based lubricating oil.
- Output Force: 80 lbs.
- Compressed Length: 11.41".
- Extended Length: 20".
- Attaches to a 10mm ball.
- Stroke: 8.59".
- Rod Diameter: 8mm.
- Tube Diameter: 18mm.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
JR Products Gas Spring, 11.41 - 20", 80 Lbs Force
Installation and removal: For installing the gas spring all you have to do is push it on. To remove you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up on the flat side of the metal head on the backside. Recommend wearing eye protection when removing as the springs can snap.