The JR Products Gas Spring 15" Length 90 Lb Force has plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
Installation and removal: For installing the gas spring all you have to do is push it on. To remove you will need to use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up on the flat-side of the metal head on the backside. Recommend wearing eye protection when removing as the springs can snap.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading
- Replace your gas spring/prop by matching its length and force as close as possible
- Will work with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products
- The gas spring contains petroleum-based lubricating oil.
- Easy to install
- Attaches to a 10 mm ball
- Force (lb): 90
- EL - Extended Length (in): 15
- Compressed Length (in): 9.66
- S - Stroke (in): 5.34
- D - Rod Diameter (mm): 8
- Tube Diameter (mm): 18
- Sold in quantities of 1
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Note: If there are 2 springs/props, replace them both to keep door life balanced.
Note: Mounting brackets sold separately.
JR Products Gas Spring 15" Length 90 Lb Force