The Go Power GPFLEX50 Flexible Solar Panel Kit is a 50 watt, high-efficiency aerodynamic solar panel for RVs, boats, work trucks, long-haul trailers, and sleeper cabs. The thin monocrystalline film design gives you amazing performance and cost efficient solar power for high-end off-grid and mobile applications.
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other flexible solar panel on the market.
- Includes a four stage PWM (pulse width modulation) solar charging controller to protect your battery bank.
- Solar controller displays charging current, battery voltage, and state of charge.
- Fits virtually any surface and provides a powerful charging solution for batteries.
- Fully waterproof, laminated surface allows for contouring and flexing against curved surfaces (up to 30 degrees) - no need for a custom mount.
- Solar controller features a USB charging port.
- Can be attached with adhesive or screws.
- 82% more lightweight than other solar panels.
- Expansion panels available (sold separately) see GPFLEX50E.
- Panel Power Rating: 50 Watt / 2.8 Amp / 17.5 Volt
- Panel Dimensions: 42.2" L x 11.3" W x 1/8" thick.
- Controller Power Rating: 10 Amp Continuous / 12 Volt.
- Controller Dimensions: 3.94" H x 4.02" W x 1.14" D
- Frame Material: Laminated TPT backsheet, with stainless steel grommets.
- Panel Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Controller Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Includes: (1) monocrystalline solar panel (50 watts), (1) Solar charging controller, (1) 25' MC4 output cable (red), (1) 25' MC4 output cable (black), (2) MC4 branch connectors, and all mounting hardware necessary for a complete installation.
- Limited 10 Year Solar Output Power Warranty And Limited 5 Year Solar Controller Warranty.
Go Power Flexible Solar Panel Kit - 50 Watt