The Hopkins 48030 Endurance Vehicle - 4-Wire Flat is the most commonly used trailer connector. It has a molded-in dust cover, grease packet, and ground screw for easy installation. It also has printed wire functions for easy wire reference.
- Endurance Professional Grade Ergonomic grip for easier handling
- Easy pull, weatherproof lid covers the terminals-the grip makes connecting/disconnecting the plugs quicker & easier.
- Printed functions for easy wire reference.
- Robust connector mounts on your vehicle.
- Robust housing with dust cover shields and protects the terminals.
- Housing has pre-existing holes to connect to brackets or your bumper, making mounting a breeze
- Works with all 4-way flat connectors
- Pigtail leads with ring terminal installed on ground wire
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Wire size: 48" long
- Wire Configuration:
- Yellow - left turn and brakes
- Green - right turn and brakes
- Brown - tail
- White - ground
- Includes: Hardware, 48" leads, dust cover, grease packet and instructions
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
Hopkins Endurance Vehicle - 4-Wire Flat