The Instagone INS-139 RV Multi-Purpose Stain Remover is a great cleaner for RVers, especially with the fact that RVs constantly sit outside and many are susceptible to mold, mildew and water stains. If you are looking for a strong cleaner that will work on many surfaces around your RV, then this may be the choice for you. Make many of your RV accessories look brand new with Instagone.
Instagone uses: Acoustical Ceiling Tiles, Appliances (washing machines & dish washers), Bathroom Tile & Grout, Boats (gel coat exteriors, bait wells, etc.), Brick, Bulkheads, Caulking, Coffee Maker, Exterior Siding (wood, aluminum & vinyl), Exterior Stucco, Fiberglass or Resin Shower Stalls and Sinks, Fiberglass Patio Furniture, Fireplaces (stone & brick), Flat/Serving-ware, Golf balls, Gravestones, Lawn Ornaments (statues, fountains, birdbaths), Leaders and Gutters, Masonry, Painted Sheetrock Walls and Ceilings, Patio Block, Plaster, Pool Liners, Pressure Treated Lumber, PVC Fencing and Lattice, PVC Patio Furniture, Railroad Ties, Roofs, Rubber (affected by mildew), RV ceilings, RV (exteriors, vinyl awnings), Shower Liners, Shutters, Sidewalks, Sponges, Sprayed Textured Popcorn Ceilings, Stone, Tents (camping & party tents), Vinyl and Convertible Auto Tops, Vinyl Seat Cushions, Vinyl-Clad Windows and Doors, White Canvas Sneakers and Wood Decks.
- For use on mold, water stains, mildew, nicotine, soot and more.
- No rubbing or wiping required, spray, brush or roll on.
- Can be used on painted surfaces, but test on a small spot first for color deterioration.
- Store in a dry, cool area to ensure longer shelf life of 1 – 1.5 years.
- After mixing, the solution will remain strong for approximately 6-8 months.
- RV uses: Exteriors - PVC fittings, water hook-ups, black streaks, rubber fittings and most awnings, Interiors - carpet type ceilings and bathrooms, including tile grout and shower stalls.
- Do not use on fabric, carpet or upholstery.
- Not intended for use on chrome surfaces.
- For heavy duty stains, several applications may be needed.
- After using the product and removing the stain, you may wipe or wash down the treated surface with clean water to remove any residue and to minimize odor. (Note: This does not apply to surfaces such as acoustic ceiling tiles or spray textured “popcorn” ceilings).
- Tip: if using indoors, you can eliminate 75% of the odor when using a brush or a roller.
- Includes (1) spray bottle (22-oz.) and (2) packets.
- Made in USA.
Instagone Multi-Purpose Stain Remover