The Odorlos V77002 Liquid Holding Tank Treatment is an industrial strength, environmentally friendly toilet chemical so effective that it only takes 4 ounces to eliminate all holding tank odors, liquefy waste and tissue and lubricate valves.
- Safe and effective in all RV and marine black, grey, and recirculating tanks.
- Works in plastic and porcelain toilets.
- Septic safe.
- 4 oz treats a 40-gallon tank.
- 1 oz works for every 10 gallons of holding tank capacity.
- For portable toilets - use 2 oz.
- For longer holding periods, larger tanks or temperatures above 85-degrees, use an extra 2-4 oz as needed.
- Integrated measuring bottle for accurate pouring.
- 1 gallon of water is required in your holding tanks for treatment.
- For portable toilets - add 1-2 quarts of water.
- Cleans your tank sensors for more accurate readings.
- Works even in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.
- Speeds up the natural composting process by preventing hydrogen sulfide gases.
- Can be safely disposed of at any proper waste station.
- Non-staining and non-corrosive.
- Scent free, no harsh chemical smell.
- Accepted by all campgrounds.
- 100% biodegradable, non-toxic.
- Do not store in freezing temperatures or below (32-degrees F / 0-degrees C).
- Unlimited shelf life.
- Sold as a 40 oz jug.
- Weight: 3.87 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
Odorlos Liquid Holding Tank Treatment - 40 Oz