The Pollak 41-820 Single Level Back-Up Alarm is the perfect replacement back up alarm for your RV, trailer or camper. If you need one that will be loud enough for other traffic and people to hear, then this 97 decibel model would work for you.
Uses/How to Clean: Replacement for large and bulky alarms currently used on RV's, trailers, campers, light and medium duty trucks, dump trucks, motor homes, electric fork lifts and other similar applications. With a rugged glass-filled nylon housing, this alarm is easy to clean. It can either be steam cleaned or at the same time you wash your RV, you can also use a pressure washer to clean the alarm.
- Multi-voltage-- 12-24 volts, polarity protected.
- 97 decibels at 4'.
- Voltage spike protected.
- Current draw less than 0.1 amps.
- Temperature rating: -40 - 85 °C.
- Solid state electronics.
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type C.
- Meets State, Federal and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements.
- Mounting - two .300" diameter holes on 3.25" centers.
- Made of high impact non corroding plastic with wire leads.
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles.
- Compact size allows for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- Dimensions: 4"W x 2.0"D x 2.5"H.
Pollak Back-Up Alarm