The tried and true Surge Guard 50 Amp Portable Surge Protector just got an upgrade and now features a LCD digital display. The Portable Surge Guard unit monitors shore power continuously and shuts off when it detects excessive voltage or open neutral conditions that could damage electronic equipment in your coach. The 50 amp portable unit can be moved from coach to coach and does not require internal installation. The new LCD display shows the time delay in seconds until it allows power to the coach at the time of plug in and will toggle automatically between the voltage & amperage on both legs coming into the RV and whether or not power is on or off to the RV. During high/low voltage conditions the display will show which leg(s) has this condition and if polarity is an issue the display reads "Reverse Polarity". The new 50 Amp Portable Surge Guard unit makes diagnosing your electrical issues a whole lot easier.
- Automatically shuts off the power when any of the conditions below are present. Automatic reset on power restoration.
- Mis-wired Pedestal
- Power Surges
- Low (<102V) and High (>132V) Voltage
- Reverse Polarity
- Dangerous Current on Ground Wire
- Caution indicator light to indicate cause of power stoppage. 2 minute 16 second reset delay protects AC compressor
- Weather resistant
- 3850 Joules
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Surge Guard Portable Surge Protector With LCD Display - 50 Amp