The Progressive Industries SSP-30X Portable 30 Amp RV Smart Surge Protector provides 3-Mode, 825 joules and 22,500 Amp surge current protection. The built in surge status indicator tells user, surge protector is functioning properly. The integrated circuit tester checks for: Reverse Polarity, Open Neutral and Open Ground prior to use. The sleek, compact, portable design makes it easy to use with no installation required. RV surge protection is a great way to protect you RV, camper or trailer.
How does a surge protector work? In the event of a power surge or spike, a RV surge protector will block or short to ground the voltage, saving your RV electrical and appliances. Also saving you tons of money in damages and repairs.
- Bright 3-color LED indicators.
- Mis-wired pedestal indication.
- Surge failure indicator.
- Open ground.
- Lost/open neutral.
- Surge fault.
- Thermally protected.
- Portable unit.
- Weather resistant.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to + 105°C.
- Surge Protection: 3-mode / 825J / 22,500A.
- Ratings | 120V / 3,600W.
- Response time is less than 1 nanosecond.
- Dimensions: 5"W x 5"L x 13 1/2"H.
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Made in USA.
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
Progressive Industries 30 Amp RV Smart Surge Protector