The Protect All Slide-Out Rubber Seal treatment provides a protective coating that will extend the life of your slide out seals and reduce wear. Over time the rubber seals loose their surface protection exposing the raw rubber and creating friction against the slide-out as well as exposing them to the suns damaging UV rays. In this state it is not long before they begin to deteriorate and require replacement.
Protect All Slide-Out Rubber Seal treatment is easy to use: Clean rubber seal thoroughly before applying. (Tip: To clean really dirty and chalky rubber seals with no rinsing or mess, use Protect All Rubber Roof Cleaner.) Spray Treatment onto a cloth, or hold the can's spray tip as close as possible (within 1 inch) of the rubber seal. As you spray, move can quickly, applying a 3-4 inch bead of foam. With a cloth, spread Treatment along the surface to achieve an even, thorough coat. Allow to Air Dry. Do not wipe off with excessive rubbing or buffing.
- UV inhibitors protect seals from the harmful rays of the sun
- Thick foam formula clings, eliminating messy runs
- Produces an anti-static, water repellent, protective film
- Creates a barrier against premature seal and gasket deterioration.
- Leaves a dry, smooth surface that reduces excessive friction and wear on slide-out seals.
- New 17 oz Can.
- Made in the USA
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air!
Protect All Slide-Out Rubber Seal Treatment