The Protect All 40015 RV Slide-Out Rubber Seal Treatment extends the life of your rubber seals. Produces an anti-static, water repellent, protective film that aids in guarding against premature deterioration while producing a dry, smooth surface that reduces excessive friction and wears on slide-out seals.
- Thick foam formula stays where you spray.
- Compatible with rubber seals, as well as adjacent surfaces including fiberglass, aluminum, and vinyl.
- No runs, drips, or mess.
- Non-oily and conditions the seals to make future cleaning easier and quicker.
- Prolongs the life of your slide-out mechanism.
- Sold as a 17 oz can.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air.
Protect All RV Slide-Out Rubber Seal Treatment, 17 Oz
How To Use:
1. Clean your rubber seal thoroughly before applying. (Tip: to clean really dirty and chalky rubber seals with no rinsing or mess, use Protect All Rubber Roof Cleaner.
2. Spray treatment onto a cloth, or hold the can spray tip as close as possible (within 1 inch) to the rubber seal.
3. With a cloth, spread treatment along the surface to achieve an even, thorough coat.
4. Allow to air dry. Do not wipe off with excessive rubbing or buffing.