The CampfireGrill 1016 Rebel is the perfect campfire grill, it was designed with the biker, hiker, and camper in mind. The Rebel Grill can be used over an open campfire or as a charcoal grill with the handy charcoal pan.
- Load it with charcoal before leaving, and you're ready to cook right when you get to your location!
- Raised edges allow you to cook along with the entire surface, without food falling off.
- Connects to a stake using an L-shaped screw. Wrenches included for tightening.
- When securing the stake, be sure to hammer it about 8 inches into the ground. If securing on sandy soil, add another 2-3 inches.
- The rotating feature lets you baste and remove food safely.
- Simply rotate the grill and the stake will turn with it - no need to loosen the L-shaped screw.
- Fits into a saddlebag or backpack for convenient transporting.
- Clean up is easy! Use a steel-bristled grill brush (sold separately) to clear food particles, then soap and water to wash the surface.
- Grill surface measures 10" x 12"
- Stake dimensions: 3/4" diameter
- Grate material: stainless steel
- Includes: (1) rack, (1) charcoal pan, (2) L-shaped screws, (1) two-piece stake, and (1) carrying bag.
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty
CampfireGrill Rebel Perfect Campfire Grill