The RV SnapPad HiWay-10 are jack pads that permanently attach to the footpads of your RV's leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increases stability by making your leveling system's footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks, or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
NOTE: Not compatible with LCI, Equalizer, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.
- Designed for HWH Leveling Jacks with 10" round landing feet
- Also works with Atwood Leveling Jacks with 10" round landing feet
- For Class-A Tiffin, Newmar and Winnebago
- Permanent jack pad and leveler
- Water drainage channel help remove excess water
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Protects against electrical surges
- Non-direct lightning strikes
- Protects your driveway from rust marks
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces
- Easy one-time installation
- Environmentally friendly as it is made from recycled tires
- Pad Color: Black
- Pad Weight: 5.8 lbs per pad
- Dimensions: 11.875" Diameter x 2" Height
- Surface Area: +52%
- Sold in packs of 4
- Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding warranty.
RV SnapPad HiWay-10 Permanent RV Jack Pad - HWH Leveling Jacks