The RV SnapPad HiWay is a 10" permanent jack pad that attaches to your RV's leveling system. RV Snap Pads are the first and only permanent jack pad on the market. This unique jack pad will allow you to stay level on any terrain without the hassle of having to remove the jack pads every time you move.
NOTE: Not compatible with LCI, Equalizer, Bigfoot, or RVA jacks.
- Designed for HWH and Atwood levelers with 10" jack pads
- Permanent jackpad fixture with a onetime installation
- Water drainage channel allows for easy removal of excess water
- Adds 52% more surface area to your jack
- Product made from environmentally friendly recycled tires
- Can withstand extreme temperatures between 120F and -40
- Protects against electrical surges from lightning strikes
- Protects driveway from rust marks
- Rubber dampens vibrations
- Anti-slip material allows for compatibility with all surfaces
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.8 lbs per pad
- 10" in diameter for foot pad
- 11.875" diameter for bottom pad
- 2" height
- Sold in sets of 4
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding warranty.
RV SnapPad HiWay 10" Permanent RV Jack Pad - 4 Pack