The On The Go OTG4-StdSoft is the most user-friendly portable water softener that features an easy to carry handle, large mouth opening for easy salt addition, quick and easy regeneration, easy and fast hook-up and its compact space-saver design results in a lighter weight.
- Provides soft water that prevents hard water and rust stains, avoids scale build-up and improves taste and odor.
- Increases the lifespan of appliances and improves rough dry skin while increasing the lathering of soaps.
- 8,000-grain unit is a perfect fit for any RV.
- Softens 320 to 800 gallons before requiring regeneration.
- Regenerates with one box of common table salt in less than 15 minutes and provides soft water for 20 days.
- Uses both table salt and potassium chloride.
- Utilizes a standard hose connection between park faucet and your RV.
- No tools or electricity is needed.
- Compact size allows it to be installed in the tightest areas, such as a storage bay or dock-side locker.
- Inlet high-flow shut off control valve allows for a very slow rinse, resulting in improved water quality.
- Designed with a 360 swivel for easy hose connection.
- Back-flush adapter included for quick reverse connection when required.
- Integrated carry handle for easy carrying.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Life Span: 7-10 years.
- Resin Type: Premium High-Grade Capacity.
- Empty Container Weight: 18 lbs.
- Full Container Weight: 24 lbs.
- Max Operating Pressure: 120 PSI.
- Operating Temperature: 35 °F - 110 °F.
- Dimensions: 22" H x 6-3/4" Diameter.
- Includes: (1) Portable water softener, (1) Storage inlet cap, (1) Storage outlet cap, (1) Handle, (1) Inlet hi-flow shut off valve, (1) Inlet hose adapter (1) Outlet hose adapter, (1) Back-flush adapter, (1) 4" High-pressure white drinking hose and hardness test strips.
On The Go Portable Standard RV Water Softener