The Roadmaster 676 Nighthawk All Terrain Tow Bar is the first tow bar designed for Roadmaster's EZ5, MX and MS tow bar mounting brackets, which incorporate the strength of the crossbar into the mounting bracket so no crossbar is required.
Note: Crossbar is required with XL, EZ, EZ2 or EZ4 brackets (not included).
- Row of LEDs provide a blanket of illumination around the tow bar, increasing safety and making it easier to disconnect in the dark
- Truly non-binding tow bar disconnects first time, every time
- Built-in channel guides support and protect the safety cables and power cord
- One-step storage latch, just fold the tow bar and it locks in place
- Nylatron bushings eliminates metal-on-metal friction for less wear and smoother ride
- Arm Length (from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the base pin hole when connected to car):
- Extended: 52"
- Retracted: 40-1/2"
- Fits: 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Color/Finish: black powder coated
- Aluminum out arms made out of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Solid stainless steel inner arms
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 8,000 lbs
- Includes: (1) tow bar, hybrid coiled safety cables, (1) 6-7-wire power cord with 6- wire plug (attached) and (1) 7-wire plug, (1) 6-wire electrical socket, (4) drop forged steel hooks built into the tow bar with spring-loaded latches and owner's manual/installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Roadmaster Nighthawk All Terrain Tow Bar