The Roadmaster Automatic Battery Disconnect offers superior battery performance for your towed vehicle. Easily disconnect your battery so your vehicle can be towed behind your RV. This tool eliminates the pain and possible danger of pulling your battery cable.
Note: The battery disconnect will only disconnect one battery. Vehicles with two batteries will require two battery disconnects.
- Provides constant charged current to your battery while towing, allowing the battery to charge to full capacity.
- Convenient automatic "connect and forget" operation.
- Silver contacts deliver extended life to your battery.
- Activates with a remote switch that is usually located in the passenger compartment of the towed vehicle.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant, marine-grade, high-amperage solenoid and contacts.
- Constant Duty Amps: 200A.
- Surge Amps: 600A.
- Comes pre-assembled for easy installation.
- Works on virtually all 12-volt batteries.
- Not for use with diesel engines.
- Includes (1) pre-assembled disconnect switch, (1) 15 ft. harness, and installation instructions.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Roadmaster Automatic Battery Disconnect