The Roadmaster RSSC Reflex Steering Stabilizer for Class C chassis's is designed to cushion you and your RV from high-velocity impacts from blow-outs, potholes, and crosswinds. This return-to-center stabilizer helps keep your RV steering straight in emergencies and helps make driving comfortable.
Note: Color may vary.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling or welding required.
- Reduces travel fatigue - stabilizer keeps your steering wheel centered.
- Tempered steel spring works to return steering wheel to a neutral position.
- Steering stabilizer mounts to tie rod and chassis.
- Custom mounting brackets (sold separately) are required for installation.
- See application guide below for mounting bracket fitments.
- Stabilizer Length: 23-1/2"
- The OD of the spring is ~2.52".
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Roadmaster Reflex Steering Stabilizer For Class C Chassis