The Dicor RP-RC160C Rubber Roof Cleaner is used on the toughest to clean jobs. Its good for use on rubber roof surface to get any grime or dirt removed. You can also use it on your vehicle, motorcycle or boat!
- Specifically formulated for cleaning rubber roofs.
- Easy to use spray bottle, brush with a soft bristle brush and rinse off delivers convenience!
- Contains water-softening agents to fight hard water spots, offering superior cleanliness.
- Features professional strength formula to promote spot free
- This chemical is safe for regular use on RV roofing & exteriors.
- Biodegradable formula is environmentally friendly!
- Can be used on boats
- Personal watercrafts
- and more!
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air.
- Limited 90 day warranty.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Size: 32 oz. Bottle
- Color: Clear liquid
- Boiling point: 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Freezing point: 32 degrees Fehrenheit
- Specific gravity: 1.00
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some products sold for RV maintenance contain petroleum distillates and citric ingredients. These chemicals will damage your roof membrane and shorten its life. Whether you choose Dicor’s Rubber Roof Cleaner or another brand, be sure the products you use do not contain these harmful chemicals.
Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner - 32oz Spray Bottle