Get your dirty rubber roof clean with the Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner. Great for use on rubber roof surfaces to remove any dirt and grime. You can also use it on your vehicle, motorcycle, or boat!
Note: This product cannot be shipped by air
- Contains water-softening agents to fight hard water spots, offering superior cleanliness.
- Specifically formulated for cleaning rubber roofs.
- This chemical is safe for regular use on RV roofing and exteriors.
- Biodegradable formula.
- Specific Gravity: 1.00
- Color: Clear Liquid.
- Boiling Point: 212 degrees F.
- Freezing Point: 32 degrees F.
- Sold as a 32 oz spray bottle.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some products sold for RV maintenance contain petroleum distillates and citric ingredients. These chemicals will damage your roof membrane and shorten its life. Whether you choose Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner or another brand, be sure the products you use do not contain these harmful chemicals.
Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner - 32 Oz
How to use:
- Rinse roof to remove loose dirt.
- Spray directly onto dirty surface area.
- Using a sponge, medium bristle brush, wash mitt or cloth, scrub surface in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with water and allow to dry completely. Repeat if necessary.
- For best results, follow with Dicor Roof-Gard Rubber Roof Protectant.
Non-flammable. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eys or prolonged contact with skin. Store away from heat or open flames.
If contact with skin concentrated form, wash with soap and water. If contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and call a physician immediately.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children!