The Simple Chuck DCDB Double Chuck Deionized Water System gives your RV, trailer, or any other vehicle a spot-free shine with every wash. Simply wash, rinse and walk away without fear of dreaded water spots.
- Unit is ready for use upon arrival.
- Provides approx 400 gallons of spotless water before having to replace resin filter.
- Store away from direct sunlight; overheating can occur and reduce filter life.
- No need for a TDS meter; the filter on right side changes color when expired.
- Fits in nearly all RV bays and beneath workbenches.
- Pair it with Suds ‘n Shine (not included) and get it all done in the sun.
- Great for use with a pressure washer.
- Water not recommended for drinking.
- Filter media amount: 0.5 cuft.
- Resin changes from blue to gold to indicate the filter needs changing.
- Ease of filter change: 6 thumbscrews.
- Approx 3.5 gallons max flow rate (physically restricted by internal components).
- Wheel size: 3".
- Replacement filters: SC-DCRR.
- Dimensions: 23″ tall x 10.25″ deep x 16.5″ wide.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Includes (1) stainless steel input hose, (1) pressure regulator (use if you are unsure if your feed pressure is below 70 psi), quick disconnects for the input/output hoses, wheels, and foldable handle.
- Made in the USA.
Simple Chuck Double Chuck Deionized Water System