The Southwire 34951 Surge Guard is a surge protector with wireless capabilities for your RV that continuously monitors and displays your voltage and amp draw, and will ensure total electrical protection from faulty park power and electrical issues inside the RV.
- Features low and high-voltage protection (low <102V, high >136V).
- Includes an anti-theft lock ring on the cord.
- Patent-pending RV side open neutral protection (50A only).
- Multi-mode surge suppression.
- Commercial-grade, brass receptacle.
- Automatic reset upon power restoration.
- 10-second countdown startup sequence.
- 128-second reset delay protects A/C Compressor.
- Convenient Easy-T-Pull handles.
- Compatible with 40301 Wireless LCD Display.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Protects against the following:
- Power surges.
- Open ground.
- Open neutral – line and load side.
- Elevated ground line current.
- Low and high voltage protection.
- Overheating plug/receptacle.
- Reverse polarity.
- Miswired pedestal.
- High neutral current (50A model).
- Low and high-frequency protection.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
Southwire Surge Guard Wireless Surge Protector - 50 Amp