The RVTECH Black Streak Remover For Cargo Trailers allows you to easily remove black streaks from smoke, tar or road grime. It works great on fiberglass, metal, painted surfaces, tires, white walls, and wheels. This product was made especially for cargo haulers and race trailer surfaces.
MANUFACTURER LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made are based upon our own research and the research of others and are believed to be accurate. However, no guarantee of their accuracy is made because we cannot cover every possible application or anticipate every variation in job conditions and methods used. Purchasers shall make their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for a particular purpose.
- Proprietary blend formula, chemically balanced and tested.
- Great cargo trailer cleaner for removing black streaks.
- Little or no rubbing.
- No residue.
- Cleans easier with a dry surface.
- Sold as a 1-gallon jug.
RVTECH STREAK-X Black Streak Remover For Cargo Trailers - 1 Gallon
Shake well before using.
- 1.Apply directly (from the bottom up) working a small 2x2 area. Do not dilute.
- 2.Agitate with a hard sponge or soft brush. Allow to soak for 10 seconds. Do not allow to dry.
- 3.Wipe surface with clean damp cloth.
- 4.Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth. When surface is completely dry apply RVTECH ROOF ARMOR Roof Protectant for long-lasting surface protection and a “showroom” shine.
Trailer Trim and Magnesium Wheels
- Product must be diluted when cleaning unpainted/bare aluminum trim or magnesium wheels.
- Mix 1-part STREAK-X with 2 parts water.