The Stromberg Carlson CL-36 Extend A Line RV Ladder Mount Clothesline is designed to be mounted to 1” or 1 ½” exterior ladders with 9 5/8” - 10 1/8” spacing between upright tubing. It attaches to the ladder in seconds and gives you up to 18 feet of hanging space.
Note: must be removed during travel or if you are climbing up/down your ladder, as the housing will not
withstand the pressure of being climbed on. Fold arms into the storage position (shown below) and secure with hook and loop straps
prior to installation/removal and when not in use. Keep in mind weather conditions and remove/store to increase the life of your product.
- Installs in seconds on most RV's ladders
- Six independent arms can carry towels, bathing suits, or clothes on hangers
- Supports 10 lbs per arm, 60 lbs maximum load when evenly spaced
- 18’ of clothes drying line space
- Base dimensions: 13" wide x 7" deep x 6" tall
- Wire arms are 42” long (39" of usable hanging space)
- Arms are adjustable to allow for different size items or folded out of the way when not in use.
- Wall mounted bracket is included for RVs without ladders or home use.
- Chrome plated arms and a plastic body resist rust
- Optional 4" square bumper and A-Frame Hitch mount (Click Here)
- Limited 90 day warranty.
Includes: (1) plastic clothes line housing assembly with (6) chrome arms and (1) aluminum mounting bracket (designed for
alternate mounting method). Instructions with fully exploded parts diagram shown on reverse side. Large bag with twist fastener provided for storage
when not in use/not mounted to your unit.
Extend-A-Line RV Ladder Mount Clothesline