The Torklift 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Frame-Mounted Tie Down is a great way to secure a slide-in camper to the bed of your truck. These are designed specifically to avoid damage to the bed of the truck and bolt directly to the frame to improve stability and handling.
Note: Please reference the Application Guide to confirm the proper fitment for your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-322-7881.
- Provides safety, security, and stability while on the road.
- Mounts using independent tie-down points that bolt directly to the truck frame.
- The tie-down insert is adjustable, providing an optimal turnbuckle tie-down angle.
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra.
- Number Of Bolts Attaching To The Main Frame: Up to 12.
- Quick and easy, no-drill installation.
- No loss of ground clearance when installed.
- Virtually undetectable when not in use.
- Includes 2 rear tie-downs, front tie-downs sold separately.
- Made for 5.5, 6.5, and 8 ft truck beds.
- Weight: 31.8 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Note: Tie Down Warranty Covers Truck Frame And Camper Anchors
- Made in the USA.
Torklift 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Frame-Mounted Tie Down - Rear