The RV Superbag Tan Single Sleep System works well in any season! It takes the comfort and feel of traditional bedding and combines it with the convenience of a sleeping bag!
- Comes with a summer side made with 0.65 oz. polyester insulation for cool nights and a little warmth.
- The winter side has 1.30 oz of polyester insulation to provide more warmth for winter nights.
- Summer and winter sides can be put together to provide double the versatility, simply by flipping it over.
- A tropical half is available with no insulation and will zip on to either the summer or winter halves (optional).
- For the ultimate in versatility no matter the weather, get all three sides!
- Easy to care, completely machine washable.
- Dual zippers allow you to fully unzip the Superbag to make washing and installing sheets easier!
- Fits easily (unzipped) into a front-loading washing machine. Air dry or very low heat.
- Fits RV and camper single mattresses.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- 200 thread count.
- All sheets are currently white and extra long to keep your comforter cleaner, longer.
- Comforter Color: Tan
- Dimensions: 80" length x 42" width.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Note: attaches to your Superbag using velcro.
- For other size and color options, see additional info below.
- Includes (1) Superbag, (2) sheets, (2) pillowcases and (1) plastic comforter bag for carrying and stowing away.
- Made in the USA.
RV Superbag Tan Single Sleep System 200 Count Sheets