The MORryde Chair Buddy is the perfect way to keep your RV dinette chairs in place while driving down the road. No more straps or rings and screws in the floor that are an eyesore to look at when not being used. You won't have to take extra time to secure them before you take off on your journey. The chair buddy is simple to use once it is mounted to the leg of your table, all you have to do is push the lever down and the 80 lb gas strut will hold the lever down on top of the seats for a secure hold. Your chairs will remain in place during any of your typical driving circumstances including turns, stops and acceleration.
- Eliminates bulky, awkward straps.
- Conveniently secures dinette chairs.
- Prevents interior damage.
- Designed to hold down loose dinette chairs when used with a center post dinette table.
- Dinette table assumed to be standard 30” in height from underside of the table with standard 17”-19” chairs.
- Table post must have a flat surface parallel to the side of the table where the chairs are stored and it must be at least a 2” wide x 4” tall mounting area.
- Chair Buddy TM should be mounted as high as possible and centered on the table post.
- A minimum distance of 8.56” is required between the mounting bracket on the post and the inner face of the rail if one is present.
- If the table is a sliding table, Chair Buddy should be mounted low enough so the table can move without Chair Buddy TM interfering; however, the minimum distance from the bottom of the mounting bracket to the floor is 19.5”.
- Used on tables with a center vertical column.
- Sold individually
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty
MORryde The Chair Buddy