The True Induction TI-1+1B Cooktop is a propane gas burner and an induction cooktop hybrid that makes a perfect addition to your RV kitchen. Ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
Note: For RV use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced.
- The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- 10-piece stainless steel cookware set available separately, see part TIGOURMET
- Includes True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
- Timer settings and exact temperature settings
- Has both a gas burner and induction cooktop
- Power Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 1600W.
- Designed for LP gas (propane), 10" of the water column
- Temperature range: 150°F - 450°F (exact temp settings)
- Select settings: 1-10 levels
- Can set the timer to up to 150 minutes
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 25-1/4" width x 17" length x 2.8" height
- Cutout Dimensions: 23-3/4" width x 14-1/4" length
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Instruction Manual
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Important Note: ships out by UPS ground only, priority shipping not available.
True Induction Gas Burner And Induction Cooktop