The True Induction TI-2C Cooktop is an energy-efficient portable double burner induction cooktop that makes a perfect addition to your RV kitchen. Ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass.
Note: For RV use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced.
- Note: for countertop use only, may not be installed inside a countertop.
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- 10-piece stainless steel cookware set available separately, see part TIGOURMET
- Includes True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
- Has the ability to be built in
- Timer settings and exact temperature settings
- Power Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 1800W.
- When temp is set to 450 degrees, the unit will draw approx. 8 amps.
- When set to max heat setting (10), The unit will fluctuate between 11-13 amp draw.
- Temperature range: 150°F - 450°F (exact temp settings)
- Select settings: 1-10 levels
- Can set the timer to up to 150 minutes
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 23-4/5" width x 15-7/20" length x 2-12/25" height.
- Weight: 11.2 lbs
- UL1026 listed, CETL & FCC certified.
- Instruction Manual
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Important Note: ships out by UPS ground only, priority shipping is not available.
True Induction Portable Double Burner Induction Cooktop