The True Induction TI-4B Quad Burner Induction Cooktop makes a perfect addition to your RV kitchen. Ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass.
Note: For RV use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced.
- May be installed in a countertop or used as a portable cooktop, making it ideal for many situations.
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- 10-piece stainless steel cookware set available separately, see part TIGOURMET
- Includes True Induction's trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
- Timer settings and exact temperature settings
- Voltage: 240V, 60Hz.
- Front Left: 2100W/2500W
- Rear Left: 1600W/2000W
- Front Right: 1400W/1800W
- Rear Right: 2300W/2700W
- Temperature range: 150°F - 450°F (exact temp settings)
- Select settings: 1-10 levels
- Can set the timer to up to 150 minutes
- Color: Black
- UL858 listed, CETL & FCC certified.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21" L x 2-1/8" H
- Weight: 29.3 lbs
- Instruction Manual
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Important Note: ships out by UPS ground only, priority shipping not available.
True Induction Quad Burner Induction Cooktop