The Valterra RV Heated Fresh Water Supply Hose is a great hose to have when RVing in colder climates. As most people know it is not easy to keep your water hoses from freezing in the winter, with this RV hose, you will never have to worry about that again.
Features: provides smooth flowing drinking water in freezing temperatures. The heating source is self regulating, supplying additional heat as needed as the temperature drops. No thermostat is required. Heavy duty zippered insulation cuffs at each end are included for added freeze protection.
- Provides fresh drinking water in freezing temperatures
- Self regulating heating source supplies additional heat as needed
- Heavy duty zippered insulation cuffs add the ends with extra freeze protection
- Dimensions: 1/2" diameter x 25' length
- Power cord extends 6' from hose
- No thermostat needed
- Operates on 120VAC
- PVC hose listed to standards NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61
- 150 Watt heater
- Plug lights up to verify power source
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Valterra RV Heated Fresh Water Hose 1/2" x 25'