The RV Sanicon Model 5800 waste management system is designed to connect to your RV's sewer pipe and pump your black & grey tanks clean. This system uses a 3" hose to remotely install the pump requiring only 5" or less of space at the sewer connection. Fits most Class A's and Class C's that have sewer bay compartments. This system features a molded discharge nozzle to fit most campground sewer connections, a 1" retractable 7' hose that expands to an amazing 21', a grey water bypass and drip cap on the end of the nozzle which closes off the entire system to prevent leaks and odors. The molded nozzle, is furnished with 4" and 3" molded threads for the park sewer opening and the exclusive, patented, gray water bypass system, now furnished with the larger 1/2" tubing, allowing the gray water to empty around the motor into the sewer so you don't have to run the pump frequently. This is the version furnished to RV manufacturers for installation on new recreational vehicles.
- A easier way to empty your holding tanks.
- Utilizes a heavy-duty macerating pump to transfer waste to dump station,
- Grinds and liquefies black water waste
- Extra heavy duty 1” diameter discharge hose safes space.
- Can pump waste UP terrain to a backyard sewer clean-out,
- No need to support hose or create slope when hooked up
- Less handling and an easier method to empty the tanks.
- 1” discharge hose stretches up to 21 feet, than retracts to a convenient 7' to save storage space
- Threaded nozzle is designed to fit securely (lock) into a variety of dump station inlets,
- The nozzle has a screw on cap keeps you and your RV clean.
- (1) 7' expands to 21' - 1" dia. discharge hose
- (1) contol box which - includes, macerator pump & on/off switch
- (1) expanding 45 degree hose end with drip cap.
- (1) wiring kit - includes 10 guage wire, terminals, 20 amp resetting fuse.
- (1) gray water bypass kit - includes standard 3/4" garden hose connection.
RV Sani-Con 5800 Macerator With Grey Water Bypass