The Remco WaterMaker five features a 4-stage pre-filter, membrane, and post-filter within a single cartridge. But unlike its siblings that max out at 20 GPD this unit maxes out at 50 GPD, which equals a gallon per every 30 mins.The fifth stage is a carbon filter that is between the tank and faucet. The high capacity sediment prefilter removes dirt, silt and other suspended solids; the granular activated carbon (GAC) prefilter removes chlorine taste and odor: the 50 gpd reverse osmosis membrane removes salts and other impurities; a GAC postfilter provides fresh-tasting, clear drinking water.
- Chrome Air-Gap
- Coconut carbon filtration
- Five stage configuration
- Hygienically sealed filter cartridges
- Color-coded fittings
- Fast installation & easy service w/ no tools required
- Delivers 30% higher flow from the faucet
- The Watermaker 5 RO drinking water system reduces water waste by 50%
- NSF Standard 58 (reduction of TDS, Arsenic, Cysts, Fluoride & Lead)
- California AB1953 and Vermont VT S.152 compliant
- Certified CarbonNeutral by The Carbon Neutral Company
- 50 gpd RO Membrane
- Dimensions: (H) 14.5" x (W) 12" x (D) 4.75"
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): <2,000 mg/L (ppm)
- Feed Temperature: 40°F - 100°F
- Feed Pressure: 40 - 80 psi
- Turbidity <1 NTU
- Silt Density Index: <5
- pH: 4 - 8
- Chlorine: <1.0 mg/L (ppm)
- Dimensions: 9.75” W x 13.5” D x 15.5” H.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA
Remco WaterMaker Five Reverse Osmosis System