The Baker 30826 is an electric power jack that can raise your travel trailers front end and allow you to easily place blocks or stabilizing jacks under your trailer.
- Works great with truck campers, pop-up trailers, type C motorhome, etc.
- Flip "up" switch to provide convenient illumination when you hitch up or unhitch after dark.
- Crank handle for manual override.
- An emergency handle is included to raise or lower your trailer if you have a battery failure.
- Lightweight, portable jack that includes a night light to make it easier to see in the dark.
- Patented built-in level to help align the VIP in place.
- The oversize foot pad creates added stability and the head is resistant to outdoor conditions.
- This durable Power Jack is shielded with a waterproof switch to help prevent rust damage.
- This VIP 3000 jack features a full 18" stroke with torque limiter protection when fully extended or retracted.
- Equipped with 10 gauge hook-up wire and standard RVIA in-line-fuse.
- The ultimate lifting capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Color: White
- Diameter outer post: 2"
- Maximum lift 18"
- Material: Powder-coated and plated with steel
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Includes: (1) Crank handle for manual override
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Barker VIP 3000 Electric A-Frame Tongue Jack - 18"