The BAL A-Frame Sidewind Jack with a 2000 lb load capacity is finished so that it stays resistant against corrosive elements. It is designed to stay strong and durable, providing you with reliable use. This tongue jack is used for lifting and lowering the tongue of a trailer when connecting it to or disconnecting it from the tow vehicle.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called E-Coat
- Precision Metal Gears - All BAL jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts
- High-performance bearings
- Protective Lubricant - The internal screw is coated from top to bottom with a II Specially Formulated Lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion
- High strength tubing
- Type: A-frame round sidewind jack
- Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Mounting Type: Bolt-On
- Color/Finish: Black Electro Coated
- Material: Heavy-duty steel
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Maximum Lift: 14"
- Retracted Height: 8"
- Extended Height: 22"
- Clearance: 13-1/2"
- Sold individually
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
BAL A-Frame Sidewind Jack - 2000 lb