Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot QEFA-1630 4 Cylinder Fifth Wheel Automatic Leveling System is the ultimate upgrade to make your RV'ing experience so much easier. This fully automatic hydraulic leveling system features a control panel that allows you to select one button to get your RV level. The Bigfoot Automatic Leveling system comes complete with brackets, hoses, pumps, controls, and cylinders.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling.
- Auto-Reconnect stores the position of the trailer during the unhooking process for easy hook up later.
- Wireless key fob for easy operation of the front jacks.
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- This automatic leveling system includes everything for installation on your fifth-wheel trailer.
- Front (2) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 17,000 pounds each with 24" of stroke.
- Rear (2) powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 12,000 pounds each with 16" of stroke.
- (4) weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot 4 Cylinder Fifth Wheel Trailer Automatic Leveling System