The RV SnapPad BF-7 are jack pads that permanently attach to the footpads of your RV leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increase stability by making your leveling system footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. Features anti-slip rubber meaning no more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- Designed for Bigfoot 4-point leveling systems with 7" square feet.
- Fits various Class C applications, see additional info for all compatible rigs.
- Most Common Compatible Brands: Coachmen, Dynamax, Forest River, Gulf Stream, Jayco, Thor, and Winnebago
- Compatible Leveling Systems: Bigfoot Hydraulic Leveling System
- Increases stability of your coach and conforms to uneven terrains, like gravel.
- Adds 1" thickness to your jack foot and 45% more surface area.
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces.
- Will not crack, burn, melt, or break.
- Rubber dampens vibrations.
- Protects against electrical surges caused by non-direct lightning strikes.
- Protects your driveway from rust marks.
- Lab-tested to handle over 50 G's of force.
- Temperature tested between 120 and -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made from finely graded recycled tire crumb and high strength binder.
- Easy one-time installation.
- Individual Pad Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Total Diameter: 9".
- Also known as an EQ-Compact for Equalizer Systems with 7" feet.
- Includes (4) BF-7 permanent jack pads.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
RV SnapPad Permanent RV Jack Pad 4 Pack - 7" Bigfoot 4-Point Leveling System